Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dream

After a visit from Dawn, and her bringing loads of new Dutch scrapping  goodies , I felt motivated to get scrapping .

 I chose this lovely selfie of Ashleigh to join in the black and white plus one challenge at More Than Words.  As the photo had an almost bluey/turquoisey feel to it, I chose that as my extra color. The challenge also asked for the word dream to be included on the layout. 

All the gems as well as the fox , most of the washi tape and the black and blue lace flowers were from my new range of gifts . I also made use of my new label maker to make the little "believe" label.

As  I had recently had a big craft room rearrange I  allowed sister Dawn  to make pretty labels to mark my containers .🙂😇
( just my little way of saying thanks Sis)
More than words





7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So many lovely embellishments and what a gorgeous photo! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words! Remember to add our challenge board image to your blog post in order to be eligible to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page!! Thanks for joining us at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foxy!! :-D I had great fun making those labels and you are welcome :-D
    Love what you have done with this page, Isn't Ash just gorgeous?!? Keep on using those goodies, you need to diminish that stash so that i can buy more... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and a lovely take on our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Wordsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy. Are you people ok? Have you been affected by the fires? Hope you are safe and did not suffer any loss. Know that you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, fun and gorgeous page! Looooove that photo! This colour combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, all are read and appreciated xxx